Breakfast is truly the most important meal of the day, so do what you can to make sure that your family makes time for it. Better yet, get the most out of breakfast by turning it into a time for your family to start the day with a little fun together.
Chat Over Cereal
The dinner table isn’t the only place to chat with your children. Morning is a great time to connect, too. Here are some fun things to talk about during breakfast:
• What part of your day are you most excited about?
• If you could be any cartoon character for the day, who would you be?
• Is there something nice you want to do for someone today?
• Can you make sounds like your favorite animal?
• Who are you most excited to talk to today?